NSGP Website

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Tells us what you like about NSGP conferences?



Welcome,

If you found this blog, you probably have either attended NSGP conferences before or you are interested in learning more about the conference.


Having gained a lot from NSGP conferences in the past, we created this blog to find out what other people gained from it as well and to offer an insight to those who are curious about what the conference could offer to them.

Please tell us about what brings you back to the annual NSGP conference year after year. Share your highlights and what you've gained from attending.

Thank you,

The Conference Publicity Committee

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The thing I like most about the NSGP conferences is the experiential nature of workshops. Learning through self-experience has always been very powerful for me. In working with groups and with families, I believe it's crucial for the therapist/leader to know him/herself as a member of a group.

Carol Crosby said...

Hi All

First off I think the blog idea is terrific. I've not been into the blog scene much but I can see how it could be a useful tool in reaching out to folks.

I've been coming to the conference since 94'. My first experience of an institute blew my mind. I was touched so deeply personally that I knew I needed to be in a psychodynamic therapy group and to train in it. I've done both and it's shaped my whole career.
Carol